Sunday, August 16, 2009

Congratulation Kak Cik


Today is a meaningful day for Kak Cik and the whole family. It is Kak Cik's convocation day. The event held at Dewan Tunku Canselor of Univeriti Malaya. Since the hall is not full, all of us who came today(myself, nana, ayah and mak)were allowed to enter the hall. We sat in front, at the upper seat. Thus,we can see her climbing the stairs and take the scroll from the pro canselor. I am so proud of her. She has gone through mountain of obstacles and hardship to reach up to this level.Although I am taking the same course with her, my university contains a lot of kind hearted lecturers who always have mercy in helping the students pass in exam. They are willing to do anyting like extra classes and drill with questions to help us. Unless we ourselves who are not interested.Unlike my university, my sister has to struggle and work by her own to survive with the course in her university. Alhamdulillah, she made it. As what the canselor said:'selepas pelbagai kepayahan dan penat lelah ditempuhi,kini mereka boleh tersenyum puas dengan ijazah masing-masing'. During the ceremony, there are songs that they put in between courses. They are Sudirman song,'ayah dan ibu' and M.Nasir song,'Bonda'. The song really did shaken my heart and inspired me to study hard so that I can graduate successfully with MBBS degree like my sister. I want to make my parents proud of me too. InsyaAllah..after this I will be more serious in my studies. Everyone has potential to success so do I.
Allah says:We have indeed created man in the best of moulds (Holy Quran95:4).

No comments:

Post a Comment